Stuff from Housecleaning

  • From: "Jim Bliss" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:01:51 -0700

I apologise for not being more responsive, but I've been laid up with a very
bad cold for the past week.
I need to point out that the Optacon Training manuals that I have are not in
perfect shape.  The Stage 2 Manual is probably in the best shape, but all have
been used.  In the Stage 1 Manual and the Automatic Page Scanner Manual some
pages may be soiled, torn, or missing.  And all of the manuals are over 30
years old so the paper is beginning to turn yellow.

The Stage 2 Manual has a 1973 Copyright mark, but I have no idea who owns that
now.

It seems to me Robert Englebretson has the best ideas of what to do if
interested people want access.  If Robert gives me an address, I will send them
to him unless there is some objection.

Jim