Re: P2RD

  • From: Mike Freeman <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:29:59 -0400 (EDT)

Although I hope your question gets answered as there could potentially
be a need for such a device, I contend that this is not what I, at
least, would really want or what is desirable in that braille displays
imply processing and translation and the beauty of the Optacon is that
it's basically a WYSIWYG device and the human brain is used to do the
interpreting.

Mike Freeman