Re: P2RD

  • From: "Clinton Miller" <clinton.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:18:13 -0400

According to the C A Technology website, the tactile display is not yet even
available.  I have contacted the company's owner to try to get testimonials
from users, but to no avail.  I do know that, if and when the tactile
display becomes available, it only has a resolution approximately equal to
that of Braille dots, i.e. ten dots to the inch!  So this is not going to
give us Optacon quality reading in my opinion.

Clinton