Re: Optacon repairs

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:45:56 -0400

Anybody who just needs a battery replaced, if you have a Batteries Plus near
you or one which will accpet shipped items, they will build a battery for the
Optacon for about $40 installed.  They even tore apart a Optacon II battery
pack and hot-glued it back together, Lol.  They've also done my Braille Lite
with excellent results.

Steve