Re: Optacon repairs

  • From: "Don Bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:23:32 -0700

We do have archives.  I haven't totally checked them out, but believe they're
pretty much augomatic.  I plan to keep archives for as long as possible;
permanently is the best.

But, it never hurts to post repair and other information from time to time as
new people do come on board, and not everyone wishes to register with
freelists.  I
believe you have to register in order to access the archives, but I may be
wrong about this since I'm still learning my way around the territory.

The archives are, however, restricted to list members to avoid unauthorized
obtaining of private info that might get in there.

Don

To unsubscribe at eny time, just send a message to: