Re: Optacon repairs

  • From: "Don Bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:20:22 -0700

Hi,

If you should wish to register with freelists.org, go to:

//www.freelists.org and tab down 3 times or so and you should see  a link
called "signup".  You can register from there.

It's an easy process and you really don't have to provide them with much
information at all.

Also you should check out their help pages which seem pretty good.

There are also links on their home page explaining about what freelists is and
all that.

Don

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:55:15 EDT, Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx wrote:

Don:
I am a member of a couple of lists on freelists, but to my knowledge, I'm not
registered. How do you do that?
Gail

To unsubscribe at eny time, just send a message to:

To unsubscribe at eny time, just send a message to: