[optacon-l] Re: My introduction

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:53:15 -0800

Dear Lori,

Welcome to the list.  I'm new - was a sighted Optaon teacher at Telesensory
since '76, managed the training department and then technical support (where we
had 3 Optacon users on staff at various times).  Congratulations for brushing
up your skills.  It appears that a lot of folks still use their Optacons.

Best regards,

Judy Adams