[optacon-l] Re: Learning the Optacon & Finding Signature Line

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:44:25 -0700

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for responding. Currently, I have the unit charging. Since some of
these signature lines area in a table, I can open up a fresh form and get
the coordinates from JAWS in inches from the left edge and from the top.
That is what I have been doing to locate where I need to sign, then taking
my clip rule device to obtain the exact place to sign with my signature
guide. Once I have master the Optacon to where the signature lines are, I am
hoping that my muscle memory will kick in and help increase the speed in
accomplishing this task.

Thanks again for responding.

Eileen