[optacon-l] Re: Hi from a New Member

  • From: "Faith Elizabeth Cummings" <faithecummings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:47:43 -0500

Hi Dan, that's amazing! I have two of the older optacons that need repair
but when I get them fixed, I might be more adventurous after reading these
posts. I think it's such a great thing to buy a book and read it myself. I
have a scanner and software too, and love it. But reading with an optacon is
so much more like actually seeing the book. Take care and welcome to the
list. Faith Cummings