Re: Hello!

  • From: Ollie <sinisorsa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:47:19 +0100

Hello Charles,
Well, talk about scanners... I am a terrible scanning person! Scanning may
be quick, but correction... and if I have to scan and correct a book I have
already read with the Optacon, that becomes areal nuisance...
It would be great to be able to read and input the book into the computer
(already corrected I suppose) at the same time!
How would that work?
I have a software  that came with the Optacon II, which worked as an output
interpreter, but how do you input? The problem is the connector, I suppose.
I would love to give it a try!

Thanks for the welcome, and cheers!
Ollie