Re: Hello!

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:35:04 EST

Hello, Olga and anyone else I may have missed lately. I've been using an
optacon since 1975. It made it possible for me to have a career in computer
programming. With new technology, I have other reading devices which I use for
reading lengthy documents, but nothing will replace the optacon for reading
electrical circuit diagrams, sheet music and maps. I've used it to read graphs
too. I
also like to use it to look at the mail I get and see if it's important or
not. I have two optacons and plan to keep them running as long as I can.
Gail