[optacon-l] Re: Facts

  • From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:20:26 -0400

I think, that maybe other than slate and stylus to write Braille notes,
right up with that or above is my Optacon. Right now, I need to send mine in
for repair, and I feel so handicapped, can't even find a place on a letter
to sign, can't find out if a pen is writing to sign just to touch the tip of
the iceberg.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn