[muglo] Re: video download

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:09:52 -0800

On 14-Feb-09, at 2:44 AM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> It allows you to download a youtube video. From there, you can play it
> with VLC or add/edit it to  a presentation, etc. Go to the techcrunch
> site and type in the URL for the video.

I did that and clicked on "Get Video". The text box disappears and up
pops a hypertext "Download link". So i clicked on that then, as far as
i could tell, nothing happened.

Tried this on my eMac (Panther OS) with browsers Safari, Camino and
Firefox. Also on my MacBook Pro (Leopard OS) with same three browsers,
all latest versions. Same result - is something happening that I can't
see? I see no sign that anything is being downloaded on either system.

What is supposed to happen after you enter the URL on Techcrunch site,
and click "Get video"?

Bob