[muglo] Re: video download

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:07:56 -0500

Thank you Wayne for the info which I tried and produced the .flv file
which played fine with RealPlayer but would not open with VLC which
gave the message

"access_file: seeking too far
access_file: seeking too early
main: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `undf'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.
main: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `undf'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format. "

when trying to use the downloaded file "untitled_9.flv"  ?

Any comment?

Paul