[muglo] Re: training venues in London

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:46:47 -0500

On 19-Dec-04, at 1:43 PM, Jo Anne De Wilde wrote:

> I'd like to make Christmas card
> lists and make labels.  These are only a few things I'd like to learn.
> Is there a school for Mac owners?

This is the school :-). Appleworks can do these things. There are
templates installed which you can modify if you wish.

Your Address Book App in your dock also has the ability to print
mailing labels from the Print command. I just opend it and had a quick
peek. You would have to make a new Group and drag all those already in
your address book to that group, then go through the print dialogs.
Standard Avery labels apply :-)_

> I could learn how to use
> my Quicken for my household budget

I'm not much of a money manager, and with Quicken, I have no experience.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________