[muglo] Re: training venues in London

  • From: Jo Anne De Wilde <dwdb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:43:24 -0500

I love my mac but I know I ma not using it to it's full potential.  If
there was an affordable class I could take so I could learn how to use
my Quicken for my household budget and I'd like to make Christmas card
lists and make labels.  These are only a few things I'd like to learn.
Is there a school for Mac owners?   Merry Christmas to all MUGLO
members!!!