[muglo] Re: site design questions

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:55:22 -0400

On 1-Oct-06, at 12:59 AM, Tee Cashmore wrote:

> On 1-Oct-06, at 12:26 AM, doug rogers wrote:
>
>> 1) Anyone up for an updated redesign of the logo? Is the rainbow
>
> I think so.

Given what else is out there I think so as well.  Not ever having done
any web page design it is easy to say change it!!

>> 2) Is it necessary to have a list of names of members on the
>

> think, the Members page is somewhat superfluous. We have a Links
> page, which I update each year & Members sites could be added there.
>>   Could we just say we have 127 members and here are links to some
>> \
> That would be more practical and I presume less difficult to alter

I think there are programs that try to mine e-mail addresses.  I seem
to be getting more and more junk mail. So I guess not having addresses
on our general page is likely a good thing.

> delaware/Maryland for 10 days; our 40 th Anniversary.
> TTFN,

Congratulations!  And to think I've know you for about 24 of those.
Time certainly flies by.

> TeeC

Martin

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html