[muglo] site design questions

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 00:26:34 -0400

1) Anyone up for an updated redesign of the logo? Is the rainbow
colour scheme outdated? Is the Typeface outdated?

2) Is it necessary to have a list of names of members on the members
page? Could that page be better focused as a page of links to member
sites? or?...
  Could we just say we have 127 members and here are links to some of
their sites.

No one, no one is here. We stand in the Atlantic. We become panoramic.
          __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/