[muglo] Re: site design questions

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 00:59:32 -0400

On 1-Oct-06, at 12:26 AM, doug rogers wrote:

> 1) Anyone up for an updated redesign of the logo? Is the rainbow
> colour scheme outdated? Is the Typeface outdated?

I think so.

> 2) Is it necessary to have a list of names of members on the
> members page? Could that page be better focused as a page of links
> to member sites? or?...

As so many members hide their email addresses; rather paranoic I
think, the Members page is somewhat superfluous. We have a Links
page, which I update each year & Members sites could be added there.
>   Could we just say we have 127 members and here are links to some
> of  their sites.

That would be more practical and I presume less difficult to alter
the numbers.

> No one, no one is here. We stand in the Atlantic. We become panoramic.
>           __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________

  I shall be checking your Atlantic statement on Monday, going to
delaware/Maryland for 10 days; our 40 th Anniversary.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/