[muglo] re" going sideways

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:56:01 -0400

There is provision in Flickr for rotating uploaded photographs to the proper angle, by the way, but there has never been the necessity for using it, and with 77 photographs all misoriented, it's a clumsy and time-consuming workaround. I've read online that a similar function for rotating photos is built into Facebook, but I'll be hanged if I can find it, and the same reason applies for not wanting to have to bother with it. What I want to know is why, all of a sudden, the blasted pictures are going in sideways in the first place.