[muglo] Re: re" going sideways

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:48:50 -0400

Once uploaded to FB, you can edit the rotation. Open your profile page and click 'photos' under your profile picture.

Then, click on the album containing the pic you want to edit.

Select the picture, and in full screen view, you will see the rotate arrows bottom right.

It is time-consuming, particularly for 70 pictures. I would import them to iPhoto first, then edit them, and hit the Facebook icon to upload them all at once. This assumes you have a recent version of iPhoto with this feature.

On Jun 18, 2011, at 11:56 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

There is provision in Flickr for rotating uploaded photographs to the proper angle, by the way, but there has never been the necessity for using it, and with 77 photographs all misoriented, it's a clumsy and time-consuming workaround. I've read online that a similar function for rotating photos is built into Facebook, but I'll be hanged if I can find it, and the same reason applies for not wanting to have to bother with it. What I want to know is why, all of a sudden, the blasted pictures are going in sideways in the first place.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell