[muglo] Re: monitor

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:03:23 -0400

Hi Doug,
    What you & Jim are describing is a typical monitor reaction that happens
over time. The Apple 17" could simply be loose solder; the bain of the Mac Plus
etc.; but I doubt that that is the KDS Viewsonic problem.
    I urge you to take a trip to Terry's in Parkhill. He deals with KDS & they
have a pretty good warranty etc. & he may be able to fix the Apple monitor.
    Of course, if the fix it cost is too high the used 17" @$89 at the Horton
Street store would be a logical choice. Add a converter for the Apple monitor
machine @ $15-20. Fly Backs can easily run $200 +.
HTH. TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>