[muglo] lost files

  • From: william chodirker <wchodirk@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 20:05:45 -0500

I use a Mac G5 running OS 10.3.9 for the past year with no problems.
yesterday, I routinely downloaded a new software upgrade from Apple as
I had done many times in the past without difficulty. I then discovered
that many of my screens looked different and programs were behaving as
if I was opening them for the first time. Then horror of horrors I
discovered that all my folders and files in Address Book, Calendar,
I-Photos and Bookmarks were gone. However, I-Music, E-mail, Word and
Excel files were all still present. Some of it was backed up but not
all. I'm hoping that the missing files can be recovered but I have no
idea how to do this. Can anyone advise me?