[muglo] Re: crash

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:50:53 -0500

>One other odd thing. Pre-crash when I connected to the net it was always at
>48000 bps. Now it's at 46668 bps. Or some other different number. huh?

Probably means a settings was fixed after the crash ;). A consistent
connection speed of 48000 bps would imply a near perfect/lab condition phone
line or else an artificial setting. It's far more realistic to have variable
connection speeds reported. It's probably connecting at the exact same
speed(s) as before, except now the computer is being honest.

Eric.