[muglo] crash

  • From: Jim Taylor <hawk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:24:13 -0500

I have icons on my desktop containing columns, notes, etc. as well as
foldeers containing items. When i try to open them I get a dialogue that
says microsoft office first run and tells me to enter my name so use as a
setup program for future operations. It then tells me to locate my 10-digit
cd key and enter it. I'll find it on the yellow sticker of my cd linger
notes or on the liner sleeve. Huh? Am I being told I have to re-install
office? And will I lose all the data . . . or have I already lost it. jim