[muglo] Re: back to color printing

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:35:26 -0400

On 11-Aug-09, at 11:23 AM, Doug Bale wrote:

> I work with pages and pages of pics when I am infield.

> ... it sounds as if you're printing these photos purely for proofing
> purposes,

I have a 8 gig 1st gen iPod Touch which would hold thousands of
images. Sort the images in iPhoto and sync. The images display in a 4
by whatever length grid, tap to enlarge. manage the images in iPhoto.
Sync the ones you want through iTunes.

My most recent 2 gen iPod Touch gets far more day to day use from me,
Teresa.  My kids don't want the old Touch because it's old
technology :-) As a field instrument to view photos, for your use, it
would be perfect. No more printing.

I'd be willing to pass it along to you for no cost. You might want to
consider it as a business tool, so some cash value may be useful for
income tax purposes... exchange receipts... whatever.