[muglo] Re: back to color printing

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:44:31 -0400

> I am curious, does anyone have a response to my earlier question about whether
> it is more costly to print in color or black? I think it may require two or
> three toner color overlays to create a certain  color, say purple, thus being
> more expensive. However, maybe those two or three colors require less toner
> for coverage as there are others toner colors added in with it so in the end,
> the same amount is used for either black or color.
The difficulty with a [learning disability], is that it takes extra effort
to support my functioning. In my case, I work with pages and pages of pics
when I am infield. I print in color as a whole page of small b&w 30-40
images all look the same to me and I am unable to see the difference. Color
works beautifully but I am going through a lot of tone ($100/toner).

Theresa