[muglo] Re: Text colour in Emails?

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:08:36 -0400

If you are using the Apple Mail application it is very easy to
colourize text but you usually cannot send such things to mail lists
because they like to keep things as tidy and compatible as possible.
To colour your letters select the words or paragraph by dragging over
it and highlighting it, now go to the format menu and select font,
third button form the right has a T on it press it and now you can
select from a rainbow of colours.

Gerhard