[muglo] Re: Text colour in Emails?

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:37:00 -0400

Hello Ilbert, text will only come through in colour if you're using HTML
(aka rich text). The list strips HTML code from e-mail messages and messages
come through in black.
You ought to receive two e-mails from me (hopefully), one which has all the
fancy colours (sent direct to you), the other (from the list) which has had
all the formatting stripped.

Mac Mail does do HTML but, since I never use the programme I don't know how
to activate HTML mail (plus, it won't make it through the list anyway... you
can only use it in personal communications).

Eric.