[muglo] Re: Text colour in Emails?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:27:41 -0400

Yes Tee - but this is related to the quote level of the paragraph.
What I'm referring to is a friend who can colour customize her
itemised responses to individual sentences, which we can only do in
normal black font

This has the advantage that the responses immediately are clear and
jump out to the reader

How can one do that in Mail - can't see anything under preferences -
font and  colour selection for responding to emails. Or in Composing
preference under 'responding'

Ilbert