[muglo] Re: Printer Settings

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 20:33:46 -0400

Joe,
Thanks Joe but...

My original email states I am running 10.4.11

For PDF¹s

1.  Am I clicking on ³File² at the top of the open file or clicking on the
icon for the as yet unopened ³file²?
2.  Am I right-clicking the ³print² icon on the toolbar or the ³print² on
the file drop-down menu?

I tried both and cannot find Orientation this way. I can find orientation in
page setup but then there is no access to printer settings.

Whichever way I try, I only have ³standard² preset in the drop-down menu.

Theresa