[muglo] Re: Printer Settings

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:31:30 -0400

Theresa,
              1. Consider getting your cartridges refilled rather than
buying new ones.
              2.  Most printers have economy settings. Another option
is your choice of font if printing documents. It might be easier to
"select all", and convert the font to Century Gothic (the most
economical by far), before printing.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan