[muglo] Powerbook problems ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:05:30 -0500

Kathryn

You might be interested in  following this weeks news from MacWorld
expo of iBook and iPod (and  Powerbooks?) users who are considering
sueing Apple .. because of many defects in their hardware. Seems you're
not alone out there in having problems !

I get a lot of such info from  http://insight.zdnet.co.uk/  - might be
worth exploring ?

Ilbert