[muglo] New Aussie Search Engine

  • From: Barry Takayesu <prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:57:43 -0500

There's a new Australian Search engine at: http://mooter.com
with a useful feature - it takes a topic which is too broad and
organizes it into practical "clusters" or subtopics. I tried going
into Mooter and keying in "Mac User Groups" and then click on the
appropriate subtopic, however in this instance, it hung up. Maybe the
engine's not running smoothly yet, but it's got potential.
Barry Takayesu
Prestige Print & Graphics
10592 Wellington Road * St.Thomas, ON  Canada  N5P 3T1
(519) 631-8800 * Fax (519) 631-6316
prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx