[muglo] Re: (OT) LP-to-CD Recorder System

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:08:50 -0800

Thanks, Tee.

That may be what triggered the thought, but what I'm really looking for is a
less expensive version of what is described on this site:

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/71860.asp?source=google&keyword=lp+to+cd&cm
_ven=NewGate&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Father%27sDay05&cm_ite=lp+to+cd&OVMTC=Broa
d&site=&creative=707224281

Bob