[muglo] Re: Networking

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:54:41 -0500

I know we settled on some topics for the next few meetings on Tuesday,
but I would like to propose another for a future topic: networking,
specifically as it applies to a small office/home setup. I'm sure
there are others like me who are trying to keep up with new OS updates
using older equipment, but find that drivers for printers don't get
upgraded on a regular basis and don't always work as well on the new
systems. My 8 year old laser printer has been set adrift by Samsung
and no longer will accept more than one copy at a time in Leopard. I
can live with this, but in an office environment it would be a pain.
Maybe it's time for the computer industry to offer a 'Clunker' program?

> ---
> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx