[muglo] Automator

  • From: Tom Stewart <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:01:48 -0500

Hi,

Following up on our discussion at the meeting last night about automator I
found a great site called
www.macosxautomation.com.

it has a lot of resource material including pre-written automator scripts which
you can modify for your own use. Many of the scripts are saved as services so
they can be called from an application menu. For Doug F. - some of the services
which are pre-written include importing into iphoto and modifying the image
although not to the extent we were talking about. This site could be a start
perhaps.

Regards

Tom