[muglo] Re: Meetings

  • From: Joe McManus <joe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:46:27 -0800

OPVA (Ontario Professional Videographers Association) sometimes has
met at libraries. The costs are low and the space is usually well
wired for tech devices. We also get free space at Edcom multimedia.
If you can convince them that they have a service they can sell to
members they might trade it for the meeting space. They even have a
built in projector.

Mostly of course also comes to mind.
Joe McManus