[muglo] Re: Meetings

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:55:34 -0500

On 13-Dec-06, at 5:19 PM, Terry Genereaux wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I hope i have to started something bad, I just thought it would be
> great to meet everyone.. as i am very new to the Mac world.

You haven't started anything bad.  It is difficult finding a day that
everyone can a) agree to and then b) make the effort to go to after
they say they'll come.  I kind of miss the old Apple 2 days when we
would get about 15 to 25+ people out each month, publish a newsletter
monthly and have presentations at the meeting on a topic of interest.
In the days before laptops were common, someone would haul out their
home system on which to do demos.  Oh well - just like microwave stores
when microwaves were new - just a commodity now.

Martin