[muglo] Re: Meetings

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:30:34 -0500

And even up until the meeting numbers dropped pathetically and we
switched to the Online approach!!  I agree that it was a pity but I
remember the struggle we had trying to keep things going, having been
the president at that turbulent time!!!  Yes we had great times with
regular meetings and active SIGs!!!  I must stop reminiscing!!

Paul