[muglo] Re: Meeting

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:58:45 -0500

To me the biggest problem with the last year is that there was no planning
effort put into most meetings, to get people to make the effort to attend and
to present there has to be advanced preparations and promotion.  If we want to
increase attendance we should know at least month ahead what the meeting topic
will be.  If we do what has been done the last little while were a message is
posted on Friday saying anybody have an idea for this Tuesday's meeting we will
not have anyone attend and might as well revert to being an online community.

Having these mini workshops on particular topics all taking place at once would
be o.k. once in a while but to me we should try to have a major topic and a
discussion period or smaller presentations.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx