[muglo] Re: Meeting

  • From: Crandall Benson <benson5354@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:33:43 -0500

> I like meetings as it is a way to pick up new ideas and perhaps get a
> questioned answered.
What goes on  at a meeting could vary throughout the year.
> Some presentations are good as they can cover a more complete and can show
> you what really happens.  There be a time limit for the presentation followed
> by a time limited discussion.

Some discussions are good, but often there are opinions and not facts, thus you
don't learn as much.

A mac group that i part of in Thunder Bay devoted part of each meeting to offer
advice to people with a problem; be it a simple or complex problem.  This
helped out new users of the mac and kept our membership up.

Crandall B