[muglo] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 09:18:10 -0400

Mozilla just released their second release candidate (i.e. fairly advanced
beta) of version 2.0. It's much improved over 1.5 and, as I've written
before, it is starting to resemble a Mac program.

I find version 2.0 RC1 (I haven't played with RC2 yet since it came out
yesterday) no less stable than 1.5 so I would suggest you start off with FF
2. Go to http://www.versiontracker.com and search for FireFox. You will find
the link to the beta there.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/