[muglo] Re: Internet Explorer

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:46:16 -0400

Gary, Theresa is correct. If you already have IE on your computer then you
already have the latest/last version of IE for Mac OS X!

Microsoft officially discontinued support for and access to IE this past
winter.

Your only option for many sites is to use Mozilla's FireFox. If a site
requires MS IE, chances are FireFox does the job and does it _better_!!!

You can download FireFox from http://www.getfirefox.com

A beta version of FireFox is also available from
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/19029&vid=320326&mode=info>

You might also want to check out CaminoBrowser at
<http://www.caminobrowser.org/>. It's a very polished Mozilla-based browser
that uses a 100% Mac interface.

Try FireFox and Camino with your web site. You may find that you no longer
need IE for Mac!

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/