[muglo] Itunes 7.01 problem update.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:49:18 -0400

Hello every one,

After over 2 hours on the phone with Apple support, {they are great}
and several checks of the software, [they could not find the problem
either], they walked us through an install of an earlier version.
Now my ever growing collection of music and internet radiostations
are playing as I work.

I am so glad to have Itunes back.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Taylor

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/