[muglo] Re: Email Post

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:23:25 -0400

I would like to add my point of view on this topic!!

As past web-minder (for want of a better word as I was not an
officially registered Web Master) for MUGLO for many years  (as many of
you will know) it was the policy of providing FREE space for any MEMBER
to advertise their PERSONAL business and in fact we had several at one
time. I am presently not a member of the executive so I don't know if
there was a change of policy or if Doug just decided not to put them
on?  I know he has cut out quite a number of pages that I used to have
- I guess that is his prerogative with the agreement of the other two
members of the Executive? With regard to non-member companies,
generally they were supposed to have made some support either in cash
or free space for a meeting, though exceptions may have been made at
times?

Maybe one of the Exec will respond!

Paul