[muglo] Re: Email Post

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:54:20 -0400

Gerhard,
   I am not bashing the seminar, I'm bashing the free advertising on
our listserve. If we allow Mostly Digital to advertise for free, then
what is to stop every member of this group, many of whom have Mac
related careers from advertising for free. If Mostly Digital has a
sponsor link on the MUGLO website and is not paying for it, then it
needs to be taken down. We could then give them the option of paying
for advertising space for their seminars on the website, along with
anyone else who would like to advertise their Mac related ventures.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan