[muglo] Re: EMail post

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:44:44 -0400

On 5-Apr-07, at 7:32 PM, doug rogers wrote:

>   I checked the links when I set up the site and kept the ones that
> worked :-) Anyone can have a link to their page. I didn't want
> email addresses available for harvesting. As to members links to
> thier own businesses... would these be limited to text links?
> graphics? set up as some kind of wiki? How to set off sponsors as
> special... ?

I wish now that I had kept a copy of the previous web site, but there
was a page set up for members web pages. The "Links" page show Bob
McDaniel & your site Doug, but there was once a link to Larry's &
Barry's site once, not a link. BTW I notice that on that Links page
under the "Muglo" sign it says "If you wish your web page link to
appear on this page, please send us the details." Surely we Apple
users should be promoting Networking our members. Just my 2 cents worth.
TTFN,    TeeC

PS: I am not knocking your site design Doug, I like what you have
done in general & the cleanliness of the pages, although the print
could be a tad larger for us old fogeys.