[muglo] Re: EMail post

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:32:13 -0400

On 5-Apr-07, at 4:57 PM, Tee Cashmore wrote:

> I only just noticed that you never transferred the Members links like
> they were; actually I think there were 4 links at one time. I think
> there should be a Members page to advertise their businesses, rather
> than just under "Links". The list can handle "4 Sale" items quite
> adequately.

  I checked the links when I set up the site and kept the ones that
worked :-) Anyone can have a link to their page. I didn't want email
addresses available for harvesting. As to members links to thier own
businesses... would these be limited to text links? graphics? set up
as some kind of wiki? How to set off sponsors as special... ?

___<http://home.golden.net/~samu>
__<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>