[muglo] Re: Duplicate and triplicate emails

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:55:21 -0400

I use Safari 4 and have never had a problem with duplicate or
triplicate emails. I don't see the connection with emails and a web
browser.

I have always used Eudora for mail except for a brief time when I
tried the mail program that came with M/S Office. I find keeping my
mail separate from Office is an advantage. Eudora is capable of using
my address book, and I find the classifications and folders are
easier to use. The set up is so much easier with Eudora. If you pay
extra for Eudora Pro, it outperforms many of the mail programs out
there.

I also use Entourage. You don't have to use all it's functions to use
parts of the program. I really like the colour coding and the
calender functions...Doug